Health & Safety
The management of West Contract Services are deeply conscious of their responsibility in this respect and wish to take all reasonable steps to ensure that employees are able to work safely and without risk to health.
All our work is carried out to British Standard BS 3998 recommendations for Tree Work. We also comply with BS 5837: Trees in relation to construction.
We provide all our employees with method statements and risk assessments for all contracts we undertake.
Relevant legislation which we follow includes:
• Work at Height Regulations
• Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
• Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
• Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
• Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
• Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations
• Noise at Work Regulations
• Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations
• Electricity at Work Regulations
• Fire Precautions (Workplace) Regulations
Our commitment to Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures are further enhanced by our accreditations.